Dear valued Patient,
At Allure/Aesthetic Eye Associates, our priority is to provide safe, high-quality care for our patients and protect our community by preventing the spread of illness. We understand how deeply COVID-19 pandemic has affected our community, and we want to assure you that we are here for your ongoing medical care.
We are taking all necessary safety precautions in both our Ambulatory Surgery Center and our Clinic. Following guidelines from CDC, State and Local Department of Health, and others, we update and maintain comprehensive infection control procedures and protocols to keep all patients, visitors, and staff safe.
These precautions include:
- Requiring all patients and visitors to always wear a mask while in our facility. Encouraging patients and visitors to wear their own cloth masks whenever they leave their home.
- Assessing all patient temperature at the entrance to our facility.
- Using our COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire to assess all patients and visitors for symptoms to decrease risk of illness transmission at the entrance to our facility.
- Restricting visitors to a maximum of one escort/driver for our surgery patients and requesting our clinic patients come to their appointments alone unless patient is a minor or requires additional assistance (translation, mobility, etc.).
- Arranging waiting areas and directing foot traffic based on social distancing guidelines.
- Continuing to provide telemedicine services when able.
- Enhanced disinfection procedures of our facilities and equipment.
- Requiring patients to be tested for COVID-19 within 48 hours prior to undergoing any outpatient surgery to ensure all proper safety precautions are taken during their visit. Patients will need to remain isolated between testing date and surgery day to ensure minimal risk of exposure.
- Staff are self-screening before coming into work. If they have any symptoms, they stay home until they have recovered. Temperature is assessed twice daily for all staff.
- Staff are required to wear appropriate masks and personal protective equipment, practice proper hand hygiene and maintain social distancing.
- Clinic and Medispa – Current hours of operation are 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- ASC – Currently scheduling surgeries
Allure/Aesthetic Eye Associates is committed to the health and safety of our patients. Please know we are here to support you and all your medical needs during this unprecedented time. Thank you for continuing to partner with us in your healthcare.
Be Well and Stay Safe.
Steven J. LauKaitis, MD Bryan S. Sires, MD Garrison P Wier, MD
Gary M. Beerman, ARNP Heather Wheeler, Aesthetician
Please call us at 425-216-7200 if you should need us.
You can also send questions to MyCare@aeamail.com which will be addressed during our Clinic hours.