Oclipse® Sunscreen + Primer Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
This unique formulation uses natural melanin, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It also soothes and primes skin for a more even makeup application.
All skin types to provide UVA/UVB Protection
30 mL / 1 Fl. Oz.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection to reduce the visible signs of aging and improve skin health
- Offers dual mechanism of protection that can reflect and absorb harmful UV rays
- Prevents free radical damage with powerful antioxidant protection
- Stimulates collagen production to help diminish fine lines/wrinkles and tighten and firm the skin
- Provides a built-in primer that leaves a soft finish for a more even makeup application
- Titanium dioxide (10.2%) and zinc oxide (3.7%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds are antioxidants and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application
To prevent sun damage and reduce photoaging, apply two to three pumps evenly to the face and neck 30 minutes before sun exposure. Also for use as a primer under makeup for longer lasting wear.