RETAMAX™ Active Vitamin A Micro Emulsion
Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent blend of retinol with plant stem cell antioxidants and biomimetic proteins helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage.
Aging skin, rough leathery texture
75 mL / 2.5 Fl. Oz.
- High-potency vitamin A technology stimulates the skin’s natural rebuilding process to produce firmer skin, fewer lines and wrinkles and a more even complexion
- Biomimetic proteins activate the skin’s natural regeneration process to restore vital moisturizing factors and the skin’s natural barrier function
- Exclusive blend of advanced, bioengineered plant stem cells provides potent antioxidant effect and exceptional inflammation management, which are the key lines of defense against future signs of skin aging
- Micronized emulsion system provides rapid delivery and enhanced effectiveness of ingredients
- High potency vitamin A: Helps with epidermal and dermal stimulation and renewal
- Buddleja stem cell: Potent antioxidant with anti-irritant benefits
- Hydrolyzed sericin: Upregulates hyaluronic acid and collagen production
- Brassica oleracea Italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provides anti-irritant properties
- Beta Glucan: Provides DNA protection
- Vitamins C and E: Offers antioxidant protection
Apply 1-2 pumps evenly on face and other areas to be treated. Apply 2 times weekly and increase as tolerated. Skip days in between application.
- Initial dryness, irritation and peeling is normal and typically develops 2-3 days following first application.
- Dryness, peeling and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed.
- Mix equal parts of Retamax™ with Ommerse® Renewal Crème or Restoracalm™ and apply once a week if a less aggressive approach is needed.