BRIGHTENEX™ Skin Brightening & Correcting Créme, Non-Hydroquinone
Brightenex™ can be used as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation and as a maintenance product after completing a course of RX treatment. It is formulated to even skin color and tone.
Hyperpigmentation, sun damage
75 mL / 2.5 Fl. Oz.
- Non-hydroquinone, bioengineered complex that absorbs deep into the epidermis to target the stages of skin discoloration
- Multi-action formulation releases micro-encapsulated retinol, plant antioxidants and enzymes to rapidly brighten and even skin tone quality
- Unique penetrating formula clarifies and brightens skin, minimizes the appearance of skin redness and helps prevent future damage
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside: Breaks up existing pigmentation and increases cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone (Retinol 1%)
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones and n-acetyl glucosamine: Prevents new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys officianalis: Helps block melanin production by blocking messengers triggering melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E: Provides antioxidant properties
Apply 1-2 pumps evenly on the face and other areas to be treated. Apply two times weekly and increase as tolerated. Skip days between applications.
- Initial dryness, irritation and peeling is normal and typically develops 2-3 days following first application.
- Dryness, peeling and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed.
- Mix equal parts of Brightenex™ with Ommerse® Renewal Crème or Restoracalm™ and apply once a week if a less aggressive approach is needed.